We don’t typically think too much about our homes heating system. That is until something goes wrong. Northern Utah and South Eastern Idaho’s temperatures can be brutal, working our furnaces over time. The last thing anyone wants is a furnace breaking down in the middle of a freezing cold night!
JM Mechanical is here to help. Whether you need a furnace replacement, furnace repair, or furnace tune-up (service), we’ll be there to take care of your needs. 24 hours a day/365 days a year (HVAC services only)!
When it’s Time to Replace Your Furnace, Consider These Factors:
- The furnace you choose today will impact the comfort and safety of your family for many years to come. There are a lot of different models of furnaces to choose from. From builder grade to high efficient furnaces, split-systems, and heat pumps.
- It is important to consider your home’s requirements as well as consider the cost to maintain the heating system, and the potential energy savings over the life of your system.
- The quality of the installation is the most important part of the equation. Proper sizing and installation of your furnace will have more impact on the longevity and efficiency of your equipment than the brand or the model.
JM Mechanical is the company you can trust and here’s why:
- We wish it could be as simple as quoting a price over the phone, but there are just too many factors to consider. Before our Comfort Advisors recommend a furnace, they will complete a full analysis of your home. Your lifestyle, the design of your home, existing ductwork, your energy use, and concerns you may. All these factors will be considered before a furnace is recommended.
- JM Mechanical is a fully licensed and insured heating, air conditioning, and plumbing company with 1000’s of satisfied customers. In fact, we’ve been taking care of Northern Utah and South East Idaho homeowners’ needs since 1985! Our service area includes: Box Elder County: Bear River City, Brigham City, Collinston, Corinne, Deweyville, Fielding, Garland, Grouse Creek, Honeyville, Howell, Mantua, Park Valley, Plymouth, Portage, Riverside, Snowville, Tremonton, Willard. Cache County: Logan, Clarkston, Cornish, Hyde Park, Lewiston, Newton, Richmond, Smithfield, Trenton, Hyrum, Mendon, Millville, Paradise, Providence, Wellsville. Franklin County: Clifton, Dayton, Franklin, Preston, Thatcher, Weston. Rich County: Garden City, Laketown, Randolph, Woodruff
- JM Mechanical technicians are fully trained in all aspects of heating, air conditioning, and plumbing as well as customer service. They are clean cut, well mannered, and certified drug free!
- JM Mechanical will take the time necessary to ensure your Furnace will be sized correctly for your home, and your heating needs. JM Mechanical does not cut corners, we’ll make sure your furnace is installed correctly to minimize the wear and tear on your furnace and maximize energy savings!
- JM Mechanical will guarantee that your furnace will meet all manufacturer requirements, and all Furnaces installed by JM Mechanical are backed by full manufacturer warranties and our exclusive 100% Satisfaction Guarantee!