Planned Plumbing Agreement
Your home’s plumbing system is one of the most used systems in your home. All that wear and tear can lead to costly inconvenient breakdowns that could cost you thousands of dollars! A Planned Plumbing Maintenance Agreement (PPMA) is an “annual check-up” for your home’s plumbing system. Our exclusive Planned Plumbing Maintenance Agreement includes a whole house plumbing inspection and important maintenance procedures required to keep your plumbing systems running smoothly.
Here are the top 10 reasons why you should have a Planned Plumbing Maintenance Agreement:
1. Safety: Your plumbing system and water heater will be thoroughly evaluated and tested for safety concerns.
2. Improves efficiency: Maintenance improves the efficiency of your water heater, whether it is powered with gas or electricity. As well as keeping the maximum amount of hot water available to your home.
3. Comfort: Maintenance helps regulate water pressure in your home. So you won’t experience those inconvenient water pressure problems!
4. Reduce Breakdowns: No one wants to come home to two inches of water in their basement! Maintenance helps find problems before they become disasters.
5. Protects Your Equipment: Maintenance helps promote the life of all your plumbing fixtures and equipment throughout your home.
6. 15% Discount on Repairs and Service: Should you need repairs, or service you’ll receive a 15% discount!
7. Prompt Priority Service: If you do run on to problems and you need Emergency Service, you’ll be at the first of the line even during the busiest times of year.
8. Never an Overtime Charge: Should you ever need emergency service after hours or on holidays, we’ll be there to take care of your needs at regular rates – 24/7.
9. Scheduled to Meet Your Busy Schedule: We’ll remind you when it is time for your maintenance visits, and schedule them to meet your needs.
10. Warranty: All service repair parts, and labor performed in your home will be covered under our exclusive 100% Satisfaction Guarantee.